- Book Online
- Travel Solutions
- Government Travel
- Travel Blog
- Travel Videos
- PR Newswire
- About Us
What you can expect during your visit
A note from this tour provider
We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards.More questions? +603 4026 6600
DAY 1: ARRIVAL (L,D)
Arrive at Marang Jetty. Boat ride from Marang Jetty to Kapas Coral Beach Resort approximately 15 minutes by speed boat . Notes: Marang Jetty provides ample secured car parking lots.
*Snorkelling trip can be arrange on day 01 or day 02 depending your arrival and departure time.
DAY 2: DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast. Boat ride from Kapas Coral Beach Resort o Marang Jetty.
• One night stay
• Meal : Breakfast, 1 Lunch and 1 Dinner
• Boat Transfer (Marang Jetty – Kapas Coral Beach Resort – Marang Jetty)
• Return Speedboat Transfer
• 1 Snorkelling Trip & equipments
• Air Ticket, Land Transport
• Optional excursions
• Personal expenses
• Travel Insurance
• Other services not mentioned
• Room are subject to availability.
• Conservation Marine Park Fee at Marang Jetty RM5 for adult / RM2 for Child
• 4th/5th person will add on extra mattress
• For safety reason the trip might cancel/turn back halfway if the weather/sea condition deemed unsafe for the journey.
• From Marang Jetty to Kapas Island:
Boat schedule : 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm (Sat-Thu) / 11am, 2.30pm, 3pm, 5pm (Fri)
• From Kapas Island to Marang Jetty:
Boat schedule : 9.30am, 11.30, 1.30pm, 3.30pm, 5.30pm (Sat-Thu) / 9.30am, 11.30am, 3.30pm, 5.30pm (Fri)
• Standard check-in time 3pm / check-out 12 Noon
• Meal Schedule : Breakfast 7.30am-10am / Lunch 12.30pm-2.30pm / Dinner 7.30pm-9.30pm
• Children (3-11 years old ) are charged 65% from adult’s rate.
• Infant below 3 years old, RM30 per person for package will occur
• Due to adverse weather conditions on unforeseen operational conditions , Kapas Coral Beach Resort reserve the right to alter or cancel any itinerary or tours without compensation.
• The company reserves the right to alter or modify without prior notice of the itinerary , accommodation due the circumstances which compant has no control.
• All tour members taking part in any activities organized by Resort shall do so at their own risk . Company shall not be responsible for any losses or damages sustained by anyone.
• Surcharge apply during Malaysia Peak Season, Festive Seasons, Public Holidays & School Holidays.
• Price quoted may subject to change whithout prior notice
If you cannot see the package below, click here or the download link above to download and view the package.
Sri Sutra Travel is an award-winning group in business and leisure travel. And by that, it fully understands that both modes of travel require a different set of disciplines, service levels, experience, and the convenience of technology assisted innovation.