- Book Online
- Travel Solutions
- Government Travel
- Travel Blog
- Travel Videos
- PR Newswire
- About Us
What you can expect during your visit
A note from this tour provider
We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards.More questions? +603 4026 6600
Lotus Desaru Beach Resort & Spa is located along Johor’s Eastern coastline. It features a water park, fitness centre and spacious suites with kitchenettes. Free parking is provided.
• One night stay
• Breakfast at Hotel
• Ticket for Splash park, swimming pool & Gym
• One day Pass for Adventure Waterpark at Desaru Coast
• Optional excursions
• Others personal expenses not mentioned
• Land Transportation
• Meals and beverages at waterpark
• Locker and towel rental at waterpark
• Price valid until 31 December 2020
• All room are subject to availability.
• Package ready for two to go unless stated.
• Hotel confirmation is subject to the availability
• Rates may subject to change without prior notice
• No cooking allowed in the room.
• Additional information for Adventure Waterpark;
Re-entry is not allowed after you leave the venue
Wave Pool at Adventure Waterpark will be undergoing a scheduled maintenance works from now until 30 November 2020
Guests must wear modest swimwear or shirts and t-shirts at all times for safety purposes. All swimming attire should be free of zippers, buttons, or other hard objects. Swim diapers will be required for infants.
Lockers and towels are available for rent but are subject to availability
Surcharge & Closed Out dates:
• Additional surcharge applies if guest travel during high season, weekend and school holidays.
• 30% Deposit prior 30 days arrival.
• Full payment for arrival within 15 days.
• General Cancellation Policy (does not apply to peak season)
• Deposit forfeited
20 days - 16 days : 50% charged.
15 days - 08 days : 75% charged.
07 days - 0 day : 100% full charged.
Sri Sutra Travel is an award-winning group in business and leisure travel. And by that, it fully understands that both modes of travel require a different set of disciplines, service levels, experience, and the convenience of technology assisted innovation.