- Book Online
- Travel Solutions
- Government Travel
- Travel Blog
- Travel Videos
- PR Newswire
- About Us
What you can expect during your visit
A note from this tour provider
We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards.More questions? +603 4026 6600
• 01 night accommodation at Mulu Marriott Resort & Spa / Mulu National Park HQ
• 02 nights accommodation at Camp 5 – Dormitory
• 03 Breakfast, 3 lunch & 3 Dinner
• Entrance fee, guide fee and boat transfers
• All transfers and tours as stated in the package
• English speaking guide.
• Air Ticket
• Optional excursions
• Personal expenses
• Peak season surcharge
• Travel Insurance & Personal MISC Expenses
• Other services not mentioned
• Tourism Tax @ RM10 per room per night
• Tipping @ RM10 per pax per day
• All room are subject to availability.
• Price quoted based on lower category
• Price valid for low season. Surcharge apply during peak season.
• Sequence of tour is subject to change, due to weather permission.
• Price is subject to change without prior notice
• Advisable to pack a light overnight bag for stay in longhouses, national parks, jungle, beaches and caves
• The climb is NOT suitable for Children below 16 years old.
• Every person participates in any tour or holiday shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travellers.
ITEM TO BRING: Flat shoes with good gripping-soles, light cotton clothing, torch light, Insect repellent, raincoat, towel, swim wear, own drinking bottle, personal toiletries.
• 30% Deposit prior 30 days arrival.
• Full payment for arrival within 15 days.
• General Cancellation Policy (does not apply to peak season)
• Deposit forfeited
20 days - 16 days : 50% charged.
15 days - 08 days : 75% charged.
07 days - 0 day : 100% full charged.
Sri Sutra Travel is an award-winning group in business and leisure travel. And by that, it fully understands that both modes of travel require a different set of disciplines, service levels, experience, and the convenience of technology assisted innovation.