- Book Online
- Travel Solutions
- Government Travel
- Travel Blog
- Travel Videos
- PR Newswire
- About Us
What you can expect during your visit
A note from this tour provider
We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards.More questions? +603 4026 6600
•1 Nights stay at Deluxe Room with breakfast for 2 persons.
•Complimentary breakfast for children below 4 yrs old, sharing parent's room and utilizing existing bedding.
•50% off breakfast for children aged 4-11 yrs old, sharing parent's room and utilizing existing bedding.
•20% off at Taman Sari All Day Dining, Songket Lounge including in-Room Service (Excluding promotional items, alcohol anad tobacco).
•Complimentary coffee & tea making facilities in room.
• Complimentary 1 parking per room.
• Optional excursions & Porterages
• Personal expenses
• Travel Insurance
• Other services not mentioned
•Only applicable for Civil Servants & Government Pensioners in Malaysia only. Valid employee pass / ID card / MyHRMISProfile is required upon check in. Failing which, the Hotel reserves the rights to refuse check in.
• Validity period may be extended only in case that a government mandated travel ban or restriction is imposed by the Malaysian Government, and/or as extended from time to time.
• All room & confirmation are subject to availability.
• Price is subject to change without prior notice
• Surcharge applies for Eve of Public Holidays & Public Holidays.
If you cannot see the package below, click here or the download link above to download and view the package.
Sri Sutra Travel is an award-winning group in business and leisure travel. And by that, it fully understands that both modes of travel require a different set of disciplines, service levels, experience, and the convenience of technology assisted innovation.