- Book Online
- Travel Solutions
- Government Travel
- Travel Blog
- Travel Videos
- PR Newswire
- About Us
What you can expect during your visit
A note from this tour provider
We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards.More questions? +603 4026 6600
The Bayview International Hotels & Resorts story began in 1978 when Tan Sri Loh Boon Siew built a 40-room residence on Batu Ferringhi Beach in Penang, Malaysia. From the Bayview Motel’s humble beginnings, the company acquired more sites and now has 11 hotels in the Far East and Australasia. To maintain the high standards of accommodation and service, 7 hotels have undergone redevelopment since 2004 with 30 Bencoolen in Singapore the latest to be refurbished in 2017.
• 1 night accommodation at selected room category
• Breakfast for 2 Persons
• Optional excursions
• Others personal expenses not mentioned
• Land Transportation
• Langkawi Tourism Fee RM3 per room/night
• Tourism Tax RM10 per room/night for Non-Malaysia.
• Room are subject to availability.
• Rates valid for immediate effective until 31 March 2022.
• Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
• Extra Bed With Breakfast RM83 per night.
• All rooms are NON-SMOKING. A RM200 deodorising and cleaning fee will be charged to any guest who violates the No-Smoking Policy.
• Surcharge RM30 Applies for Public Holidays and School Holidays.
• Christmas Eve Dinner (24 December 2021): Adult RM80 /Child Or Senior Citizen RM45 per person.
• New Year's Eve Dinner (31 Dec 2021): Adult RM95 / Child and Senior Citizen RM90 per person.
• 30% Deposit prior 30 days arrival.
• Full payment for arrival within 15 days.
• General Cancellation Policy (does not apply to peak season)
• Deposit forfeited
20 days - 16 days : 50% charged.
15 days - 08 days : 75% charged.
07 days - 0 day : 100% full charged.
No Show: 100% total charged will be imposed.
Sri Sutra Travel is an award-winning group in business and leisure travel. And by that, it fully understands that both modes of travel require a different set of disciplines, service levels, experience, and the convenience of technology assisted innovation.