- Book Online
- Travel Solutions
- Government Travel
- Travel Blog
- Travel Videos
- PR Newswire
- About Us
What you can expect during your visit
A note from this tour provider
We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards.More questions? +603 4026 6600
Flanked by a tropical rainforest, limestone cliffs and the emerald waters of the Andaman Sea, the natural beauty on our Island of Legends is as dramatic as it is serene. Tucked away within an UNESCO World Geopark, our Resort’s Malay-style pavilions and villas offer both quiet, romantic havens for lovebirds as well as versatile family-oriented retreats. Wake up with a morning swim in your plunge pool before enjoying breakfast on the deck, then head out to explore the mysterious mangrove forests, winding rivers and ancient sea stacks that create our unique landscape. Find some balance at The Geo Spa, then sit down for authentic Malay cuisine at Ikan-Ikan before toasting the spectacular, jewel-tone sunset with a cocktail at Rhu Bar. Tomorrow, there will be even more wonders to see.
• 01 Night stay at Studio Beach Villa room category
• Daily international breakfast at in house restaurant for up to two adults
• Complimentary meals for children ages four and under
• One MYR 350 Hotel food and beverage credit per stay
• Jalan-Jalan Tour at the Resort with our Adventure Team (once per stay)
• One Sunset Cocktail at Rhu Bar per person, per stay
• 50% off selected treatments in the Spa
• Complimentary return Airport transfers for minimum 3 nights stay
• Guaranteed complimentary upgrade to Beach Villa,which is the next Villa type.
• Optional tour
• Personal expenses
• Travel Insurance
• Other services not mentioned
• Price offer strictly for Studio Beach Villa room category
• Room & services are subject to availability.
• Price is subject to change without prior notice
Sri Sutra Travel is an award-winning group in business and leisure travel. And by that, it fully understands that both modes of travel require a different set of disciplines, service levels, experience, and the convenience of technology assisted innovation.