- Book Online
- Travel Solutions
- Government Travel
- Travel Blog
- Travel Videos
- PR Newswire
- About Us
What you can expect during your visit
A note from this tour provider
We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards.More questions? +603 4026 6600
“Sailing towards an Amazing Sunset of Langkawi & experiencing our signature gourmet dinner & fun in saltwater Jacuzzi”
• Return transfer from hotel to boarding point RM20 per pax
• Return transfer from hotel area Datai, Tanjung Rhu Hotels & Resorts RM30 per pax
• Optional tour
• Personal expenses
• Price is applicable for minimum 1 person on sharing basis
• Subject to availability.
• The cruise schedule, activities or type of yacht to be used may change due to weather or any other unforeseen circumstances.
All cruise services are subject to weather conditions.
• Price is subject to change without prior notice
• Surcharge apply during Malaysia Festive Seasons, Public Holidays & School Holidays.
• lf guests do not show up at the pick-up or boarding point, 1OO% cancellation fee will be charged
LATE FOR BOARDING?
Please ensure you are on time for pick up & boarding. If you are late, we can arrange a speedboat to catch up to the yacht. There will, however, be extra charges from RM150.00 onwards for taxi/speedboat transfers.
SPECIAL FOOD REQUESTS
If passenger/s have any special food requests such as vegetarian food, food allergies, etc. please inform us when booking to be inserted as “Special Condition”.
NOTE FOR JELLY FISH SITUATIONS
If you have any allergy to stings, we strongly recommend that you stay out of the water.
Sri Sutra Travel is an award-winning group in business and leisure travel. And by that, it fully understands that both modes of travel require a different set of disciplines, service levels, experience, and the convenience of technology assisted innovation.