Have you ever planned a vacation to Bhutan before? Bhutan is one of the most beautiful countries in the world for sightseeing. The amazing nature, the stunning view, the friendly and religious locals, everything makes Bhutan the best choice as a country to be visited. But is it safe for traveling? The statements below will show you the answer for that.
1. The greater percentage of Bhutanese people are Buddhists and this is well known that most of the Buddhists are well reputed for kindness and non-violence.
2. Since the beginning, Bhutan has no record of any kind of terrorist activities.
3. ATM machines are available in most of the major cities of Bhutan, so you don’t need to get worried about money withdrawal at any concerning moment.
4. Guides are available almost everywhere in Bhutan, so there’s zero chance to get lost or disconnected from the group.
5. There are some specific countries that allow common citizens to use firearms. However, Bhutan is undoubtedly not one of them.
6. Bhutan government is always keen to take care of the tourists and ensure their safety in a proper manner.
There’s no worries to travel in Bhutan because Bhutan is one of the lowest crime rates in Southeast Asia. However, Bhutan is not that expensive to be visited. Get more packages at our website Sutra !