GoUmrah.Travel Brings a New and Innovative Approach to Umrah Travel allowing you to plan and execute your journey with a Do-it-Yourself booking engine which an intuitive and integrated interface.
Mengerjakan Umrah kini bukan lagi susah. Patut la ramai golongan muda sudah boleh pergi Umrah pada masa kini.
Ikuti perbincangan bersama Ketua Pegawai Eksekutif dan Pengarah Urusan Kumpulan Pengurusan Sutra Travel & Tourism, Datuk Syed Al Yahya serta Pengarah GoUmrah, Abdul Rahim Abdullah yang menjelaskan kemudahan dan manfat portal GoUmrah.Travel.
Go Umrah Services
– Economy class, Business class & First class airfare.
– Airport tax and fuel surcharge.
– Manage Umrah Visa application for Malaysians and Permanent Residents subject to the approval of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia but does not include the process of endorsing documentation of applications at the document registration department and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Wisma Putra.
– Accommodation, meals and drinks as will be stated in the last confirmation letter of the program.
– All visits in the program confirmation letter (except the Pilgrimage Options)
– Takaful plan for death and group accidents (Refer to Takaful / Insurance Coverage)
– Subject to Saudi authorities, every congregation (except the baby) will receive 5 liters of free zam-zam water. However, GoUmrah cannot be held liable for any loss or damage to zam-zam for any reason during the journey from the Holy Land to Malaysia
PRICE MAY BE DIFFER BY FOREIGN CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATES
The price of all the packages in this web is according to the current MYR currency. As the MYR currency rate changes against the US Dollar (USD) and Saudi Riyal (SAR) or other related currencies, the price of the Go Umrah package may change according to the current rate of MYR compared to the foreign currency valuation. Go Umrah reserves the right to change any package price after giving notice not less than 7 days before the flight date.
– Additional porter services at the airport and at the hotel.
– Replacement of lost luggage / personal items at any location along the way
(Notice: Pilgrims should take care of each other’s bags while traveling)
– Excess baggage charges.
– Any change in foreign currency rates and flight ticket prices, airport tax and / or fuel surcharge.
– Additional visa charges for non-Malaysian pilgrims.
– Eating drinks during transit unless stated
– Additional visa fee of SAR2000.00 if charged by Government of Saudi Arabia.
Documents & things to provide:
Following 3 & additional documents as needed
– International Passport which is valid for 6 months from the departure date with 6 empty pages.
– Pictures for Umrah Visa 4 pieces 4 x 6cm. white background and 80% face size (Male: Unconditioned / Women: Hijab)
– Book / Letter of injection of meningitis ACYW135
Additional Documents please refer to the mahram example below
NOTE: All these documents must be submitted to the GoUmrah office 21 days before the flight day. (For Ramadhan month package 21 days before 1 Ramadhan)
Ensure that a copy of the Certificate of Marriage is certified by:
Religious Office (Family Law / Marriage Divorce, Divorce and Consultation / Syariah Law Division) and
Wisma Putra (Malaysian Ministry of Foreign Affairs)